Mysore Mallige Chetna
- Tue, 15:10 : Damn, i had this morning Some Connection Problems ...
- Tue, 15:16 : YAY! 2days till 12th epi # TVD
- Tue, 15:19 : RT @ iansomerhalder : Some one told me I Was a "trend" on twitter yesterday, i have the best fans ok the frigging frigging planet ... Serio ...
- Tue, 15:39 : How Would you describe yourself in 3 words? - Hmm ... friendly, calm and ... very lazy; D http://4ms.me/iivKau
- Tue, 15:50 : http://plixi.com/p/72163452 @ KatGraham Aww what a cutie <3
- Tue, 16:12 : RT @ IanRulesMyWorld : Happy Birthday @ M_Trevino
- Tue, 16:24 : who's willing to follow me? i follow back promise ;D
- Tue, 17:03 : Katherine - support Team Katherine http://t.co/2hdDYj8 via @ Twibbon
- Tue, 17:05 : The Vampire Diaries - TVD http://t.co/hlzjWKj via @ Twibbon
- Tue, 17:12 : http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16900000/Stefan-Elena-1x10-Deleted-stefan-and-eler 600 voicemails
Tue, 21:02 - : Damon: Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun? Tue, 21:03
: Damon: Stefan is different.He wants to be human.He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother - Tue, 21:04
: Damon: Stefan likes puppy blood...little Golden Retriever blood with floppy ears. That's his favorite. - Tue, 21:05 : Damon: It's Founder's Day. I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
- Tue, 21:07 : Katherine:So,here we are:the brother who loved me too much and the only who didn't love me enough. cont
Tue, 21:07 - : Damon:And the evil slut vampire who only loved her
Tue, 21:09 - : Damon: Elena know you've been drinking blood. Stefan: I've been drinking hers. Damon: How romantic.
Tue, 21:11 - : Stefan: Elena and I are taking a pause. Jenna: That's not what it sounded like this morning
Tue, 21:28 - : How many languages do you speak? — with or without my native language? hmm 4 so far http://4ms.me/dPSxs0
- Tue, 21:29 : What website do you spend the most time on? — twitter lol xdMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment