Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Diarrhea In Toddler Consistantly My tweets

57
  • : http://plixi.com/p/9399717 @ M_Trevino It'd be cool if you guys come to Poland But it's impossible-pity: (
  • Tue, 19:14 : @ http://plixi.com/p/70710860
  • iansomerhalder
  • Alaric / Matt face totally cracked me up: D new gf? wth? Damon Should Be single.With love from ...
  • Tue, 20:02 : I hate doing hw ...:/:/ French Tue, 20:05
  • : Here is what i did it DURING history class ^ ^ yeah, it calls boredom http://yfrog.com/h0q9d2j Wed, 08:55
  • : Yesterday during watching TVD my mom said Nina has beautiful eyes and Ian is hotter than Paul ;) cool huh? Wed, 09:15 : Some things we don't talk about better do without just hold a smile we're falling in and out of love the same damn problem....
  • Wed, 09:18 : I'm not a stranger No I am yours With crippled anger And tears that still drip sore
  • Wed, 09:18 : I do not want to be afraid I do not want to die inside just to breathe in I'm tired of feeling so numb Relief exists I find it when I am cut Wed, 09:21
  • : There's a cold heart, burried beneath, and warm blood, running deep. Secrets - Are mine to keep silent sleep protected by Wed, 9:21 : I'm not ready, I'm not ready for the weight of us, for the weight of us for the weight of us, for the weight of all of us
  • Wed, 9:31 : I am about Paul: Does I look like a Polish guy? Mom: Yes, I does! There's no Delen is STELENA! Wed, 10:25 : No, There wasn't epi 12 yesterday-what a pity: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment