Monday, January 17, 2011

Laura Gemser Streaming My tweets

  • Sun, 18:43 : Ever Used the word "like" or "dude" more than ten times in a sentence? I ... - But Maybe not remove Often times ten; D http://4ms.me/gxlj9r
  • Sun, 18:44 : Girls: Does your boyfriend treat you like, better or less Than I treats His Xbox? G ... - umm ... I Do not Have boyfriend http://4ms.me/eMVMti
  • Sun, 18:45 : Your home alone, with only ur mobile phone and a penci ... - Probably i start drawing some shit or listen music fro ... http://4ms.me/dOlsQG
  • Sun, 18:50 : No, no, no! It's too much.This photoshoot is TV Weekneverending ...
  • Sun, 19:50 : Never Before Have I Seen So Many outtakes, really
  • Sun, 19:52 : I Thought I Would not watch DTV today Surprisingly But There's new episode to download ! Yay! \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
  • Sun, 19:59 : Golden Globes tonight. Too late to watch ...;( and i do not like this kind of events
  • Sun, 20:05 : Rob Will Be Presenting FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM nominations for Olivia Wilde
  • with Sun, 20 : 18 : Hope Everything will be ok tomorrow ...
  • Sun, 20:50 : RT @ EpicTweets_ : Teacher: Took the test you guys Monday, right? Class: Uh ... yeah ... Student: WHAT?! TEST WHAT?! WE NEVER TO ..- Class: ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment